• Prayers for Loaves and Fishes and the volunteers who work here
• Volunteer on the first & third Tuesday of each month from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Cash donations -
Make checks payable to:
Van Community Ministries and send to PO Box 201, Van TX 75790
• Donations on our web page (www.vancm.org) through Pay Pal.
• Non-perishable food items
• Aluminum can contributions may be dropped off at
205 S. Maple, Van, TX 75790
• Donate $20 (or more) gift cards for Wal-Mart or Brookshire’s
Van Community Ministries
Helping Neighbors in Crisis Since 1996
Donations may be made through PayPal (just by clicking on the "Donation" button at the top of this page),
or by mailing them to PO Box 201 Van, TX 75790
Volunteer Your Time
Volunteers are needed on the first and third Tuesday of each month from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to set up and help distribute food to more than 200 families. Volunteers are also needed every two weeks on Thursday at 2 p.m. to help unload the truck from East Texas Food Bank. Volunteers are also needed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for general office and warehouse work. Volunteers need to fill out an application and make a commitment for specific times. Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Anyone wishing to help with yard work or janitorial services would be welcome. Call 903-963-1616 for more information.
The Mission of Van Community Ministries
is to coordinate the resources of a caring community in order to assist in meeting the basic needs of the low income population of Van ISD.